At St Edward's we take our responsibility to support children and their families very seriously. We are working to achieve a school's Well-being Award. This means as a school we are committed to:
- Embedding a culture which values the happiness and emotional welfare of all its pupils
- Ensuring that the promotion of good mental health and emotional wellbeing is the responsibility of all the whole school community including: staff, governors, parents and pupils, and partner organisations beyond the school gates
- Showing the school’s commitment to promoting wellbeing as part of day-to-day school life
- Developing a whole school strategy for improving the wellbeing of pupils
- Attracting and retain high-quality staff
See below a list of useful website and links for further help and advice regarding Mental Health and Wellbeing.