- Read the story on the Powerpoint
- Answer the following questions
- What happened to Philip on the way to Gaza?
- How did Philip help the Ethiopian?
- What do you think the Ethiopian meant when he said he needed help to read the Bible?
- Why did the Ethiopian want to be baptised?
- How did the Ethiopian feel then?
Choose one of the activities below:
- Using the painting of The Baptism of the Ethiopian Eunuch by Rembrandt, describe which part of the reading from Acts that it depicts.
- Imagine you are the Ethiopian. Write a letter to the Queen of Ethiopia to describe your encounter with Philip. Give reasons to show how this meeting gave you new life.