- Year 4
- Distance Learning Started March 2020
- Grouping Living Things
- 03-06-2020 Lesson 5
03-06-2020 Lesson 5
Explore and use classification keys to help group, identify and name a variety of living things in their local and wider environment.
- Go on to Science Bug in ActiveLearn open the book called 'Compare it' this is a comparison of the weather in the Shetland Isles and Channel Isles
- Open the Unusual Animals picture book, using the branching tree use the classification key to identify each of the living things. Add them to the classification key in the appropriate places.
- Open the Classification Key for Vegetables, which one do you think is the best one to use for the fruit and veg insides and outside pictures below
- Devise your own branching data base by choosing a few of the given plants or animals, from the Unusual Animals picture book